Bio: Married with 2 children, I live in Cheshire in the UK. I am a committed Christian. My heart is to shine in the darkness and encourage others to do the same. Writer across a range of genres: Spiritual, Poetry, Social Justice, Motivational, Inspirational, Romance and Children’s Fantasy Fiction. I am exploring a range of writing styles as part of finding and using my unique voice. I am a Contributor at Poet’s Corner. You can also find me on twitter @MichelleL4G or at Google+ as google.com/+MichelleSherlockL4G .
Getting started: You may enjoy the following:
- Bio: Pearl of great price or Writing the can change your life
- Poetry: Calm poem or Unforgiven poem
- Bible study: Forgiveness
- Thought for the day: When our time is almost gone or Every parent’s dream
- Social Justice: Faceless ones poem or Too late poem
- Challenges: Beyond the manure photo challenge or Thought Spiral – Concrete poetry challenge
My journey: I have overcome deep scars from childhood; tragedy; bereavement and depression. Like Job in the Bible, there have been tough times where I stood firm and trusted that I would, “see the goodness of God in the land of the living”. Still, there are times when I have joy of hearing God clearly; other times I’ve felt a million miles away, tormented by doubt, disbelief and unforgiveness.